Pages - Menu

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Civil War Re-Enactment Prado Park Chino

     This weekend I had the pleasure of attending the Civil War Re-Enactment at Prado Park in Chino. This was my fist Re-Enactment, and I had the best time! Everyone was very nice and it was like a playground for a photographer. Everywhere you looked there was a perfect set up for a great image! The battle re-enactments where amazing! The canons rattled all my equipment and really scared me when I was not prepared for them. I just can not say enough good things about the event and how much fun I had. One of my favorite moments was when I was walking through the Union Camp with John and all in unison six soldiers from Frontier Army of the West I Company, 2nd U.S. Calvary said, "HI JESSEE". Avery big thank you to everyone I met and thank you so much for allowing me to photograph you!
THANK YOU!












Some Images from Saturday: copyright Jessee St. John







Home | Blog | Contact | Tumblr | Pinterst | Yelp! | Facebook Wet Plate Collodion Photographer | Wet Plate Collodion | Wet Plate Process | Wet Plate | Collodion | Collodion Photographer | Wet Plate Photographer | Wet Plate Collodion Photography | Jessee St. John | Wet Plate Camera | Wet Plate History | Collodion History | History of Photography | Collodion Process | Wet Plate Collodion Process | Photographer Los Angeles CA | Photographer Pasadena CA | Photographer Orange County | Photographer LA | Photographer OC | Photographer Riverside | Photographer Inland Empire | Photographer Pasadena CA | Vintage Photographer | Tintype Studio | Ambrotype | Tintype

No comments:

Post a Comment